Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fighter.

The past few days have been really rough emotionally.  Without going into details I've watched a friendship dissolve in front of me & I'm left flabbergasted & more sad that I can express.  I've spent a large chunk of the last 48 hours crying & I'm really really suprised I didn't turn to food as a comfort.  That is about the only thing keeping me going right now.

I am much stronger than I've ever given myself credit for.

I had a long talk with my Mom tonight which helped ease my anxiety a bit.  That & my best friends talking me through it have kept me sane.  I don't know that I've had a support system this great ever before.  You girls mean the world to me.

Now on to the numbers.

Last time I weighed in here, which was March 10th I weighed :
258.5 lbs
As of this morning I weighed in at
250.0 lbs

250 right on the dot!  8.5 lbs in a month ain't too shabby is it?!
So that brings my total loss too:
36 pounds.

I want to break the 240's officially next week & get ever so close to my reward for 50 lbs lost-the sweeeeeet pasta maker I want on Amazon!!

I'm going to sign off for now, as I'm waiting for my friend to get off work so we can go hang out & listen to pop-punk at Flamingo Bowl.

xoxo

PS: does anyone still read this?

No comments:

Post a Comment